Beth Isaac Adath Israel Cemetery

2125 North Point Road
Dundalk, MD 21222

View Map

Synagogue History:

  • Beth-Isaac Adath Israel Congregation of Cottage and Oswego as it looks today. 2621 Oswego Avenue.
  • Formed by merger of Beth Isaac (1923) and Adath Israel (1914) (which had merged with Congregation Emanuel in 1920).
  • The dedication of this building took place September 19, 1948.
  • Beth Isaac had, since 1926, used a cottage at 4003 Cottage Avenue.
  • The congregation relocated to Milbrook in 1966 at 4005 Brookhill Road.

In 2013, Beth Isaac Adath Israel approached the JCA as the shul was becoming defunct. This type of acquisition fits exactly within the JCA mission statement. The board voted and unanimously approved the acquisition. The JCA has been successfully operating the cemetery since.

◄ Back to All Cemeteries